- Identifying through the 5 senses : Sight/Touch/ Taste/Smell/Sound
- Being aware of potentially threatening/predatory behaviour in personal surroundings
- Wellness Techniques to stay in control
- Understanding the psychological & manipulative techniques of predators
- Changing the negative mindset of potential bullies and the abusers to a positive one at a young age
- Identifying and using practical and realistic measures to avoid being subjected to bullying, insult, abuse and other forms of threatening behaviour.
- Understanding the impact of cyber-bullying and being aware of digital age responsibilities.
- Identifying and employing exit strategies towards behaviour indicative of violence or bullying.
- Learning and applying assertive verbal or physical defence measures as deemed necessary.
- Understanding what REASONABLE FORCE is in the legal system as well as legal rights and learning how to use them.